Od października 2020 r. wprowadzamy nauczanie on-line na wszystkich kierunkach studiów:
- do 35% zajęć na kierunkach:
- Kosmetologia (studia licencjackie i magisterskie)
- Dietetyka (studia licencjackie i magisterskie)
- Administracja (studia licencjackie)
- Informatyka (studia inżynierskie)
- do 25% zajęć na kierunkach:
- Pielęgniarstwo (studia licencjackie i magisterskie)
- Fizjoterapia (jednolite studia magisterskie)
W trybie on-line zajęcia prowadzone są w całym cyklu kształcenia poprzez nowoczesne platformy zdalnego nauczania, m.in. Moodle oraz Microsoft Teams - każdy student otrzymuje indywidualne konto umożliwiające kontakt z wykładowcami i kolegami ze studiów.
- No entry exams
- Academic year consists of two semesters.
- Full time program offers classes from Monday through Thursday.
- Part time program offers classes at weekends. They are held once in two weeks –- on Saturdays and Sundays.
- All students are allowed to use schools’ resources and facilities such as libraries, IT labs and sports halls.
- PWSBiA cooperates with prestiguous Colleges and Universities from the USA and Western Europe
- Students can become a member of various interest groups and student research organizations.
I. Admissions to full-time and part-time programs are based on candidates’ high school diploma which allows them to apply to university. Moreover, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Original high school diploma or its copy issued by upper-secondary school
- 4 photographs (the same requirements as ID card photographs);
- Copy of ID card
II. Candidates who passed their school leaving exam but have not received the diploma yet are allowed to submit a certificate from upper-secondary school which confirms that they had taken school leaving examination. The original diploma or its copy should be submitted as soon as student obtains it but no later than the beginning of academic year.
III. Candidates who graduated from upper secondary school abroad may begin studies providing that:
- obtained diploma includes clause that the document allows them to apply for admission to the university in the country where it was issued.
- obtained diploma includes a certificate from foreign school authorities or Polish Consular Post that affirms that the diploma allows them to apply for admission to the university in the country where it was issued.
- foreign diploma was officially recognized by School Inspector in accordance with the Polish law.
IV. Candidate becomes a first-year student after submitting an upper-secondary school diploma and other required documents, signing a University-student contract, paying a registration fee and making an oath during the inauguration of academic year.
For more information contact our Admissions Office:
- 22 559 21 05
- 22 559 21 06
Via contact form on our website.